Wednesday 29 April 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Series Enders

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


This weeks topic is:


Top 5 Series Enders!

To keep spoilers at a minimum, I'm just going to say that these five books ended very satisfying. They did the series justice and made Brittany a very happy(possible also sad(but in a good way)) fangirl.








What are some of your most favourite series enders?

Happy reading!

Brittany



4 comments:

  1. I love when a series end satisfyingly! I've had a few end and have thought "seriously?? I read 5 books and this is what you give me??" I'm really looking forward to reading the Percy Jackson series and of course Armentrout's series looks intriguing as well. I'm a happy ending junky though. If you want to hear me rant ask me about that movie The Breakup. The movie was fine but then the ending!! Seriously?? I want my 2 hours back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one on your list that I haven't read is The Shadow Throne because I've yet to start that series. But I totally agree with the rest of them! Opposition, Boundless and The Last Olympian were fantastic series enders. And Clockwork Princess destroyed me at the end. The tears, the pain and the happy ending for all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't finished any of these series, I need to!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only series I've finished from your list is PJ. :P Three, I haven't even started actually (but they're on the pile).

    ReplyDelete