Sunday 5 April 2015

Showcase Sunday #77

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.


Hey, friends! Know I haven't done one of these for 3 or 4 weeks. But surprisingly there's not that many books. In fact only 2 physical books I spent my money on. Shocker, I know. But I'm really trying to get that TBR down. So that means only buying books if I'm actually going to read them right then(mostly I'm not). Anyhow, bunch of great books to catch you guys up on. I've actually read a good portion of them too. My 30th(!!! :O) Birthday was this week, and I got a few books. As well as my Owlcrate subscription box arrived last week. It was awesome. Can't wait for this months now!

Purchased
A Darker Shade of Magic(A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab
Shadow Scale(Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman

E-Books Purchased

Gifted
Thank you so much, Samantha for my fantastic birthday presents! <3
Dire(The Dire Wolves Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Exquisite Captive(Dark Passage #1) by Heather Demetrios
Tragic(Rook & Ronin #1) by JA Huss
Thanks so much to my BFF, Heather for my gifts and dinner! <3 <3
Fall With Me(Wait For You #4) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Unleashed(Uninvited #2) by Sophie Jordan

Review
Thanks so much to, Raincoast for sending these out!
Broken Juliet(Starcrossed #2) by Leisa Rayven
Some Kind of Normal by Juliana Stone
The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Thanks so much to Simon & Schuster for sending this out!
Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave

Netgalley


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

5 comments:

  1. OwlCrate looks like so much fun! I get a couple of makeup subscription boxes but nothing book related. Definitely not a bad haul for a 3 to 4 week break. I'm trying to shrink my TBR as well but failing miserably. One day it will magically become manageable. Or at least that's what I'm hoping! I got my daughter Don't Look Back. I almost got her Oblivion as well but I was already getting her a lot of books so didn't. Have you read that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got Owl Crate. I wanted to sign up but it was already sold out. I'm hoping I can get in for the May box! It looks like you got a lot of great books, especially those review copies! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, not a bad haul for about a month. You've totally managed to restrain yourself! Woooooo!
    The Fine Art of Pretending sounds adorable! I've started ADSOM and so far it's been fantastic! I really hope you enjoy your birthday present <3
    Unleashed! I'm so jelly! I still have to grab myself a copy. Broken Juliet! I need it so bad.
    I'd totally love to do Owlcrate, but the shipping for International is expensive on top of the subscription cost. I'll keep my eye on it in case the shipping goes down one day :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, Brit! :D Ah, hope you had an awesome birthday! I've been wanting to try Owl Crate but alas..... A Darker Shade of Magic looks soooooo goood...and I still have to read Seraphina. Enjoy & Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I am glad you finally got your Owlcrate! Can't wait to see what April's "feels" box is
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete