Wednesday 8 October 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Female Characters

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


This weeks topic is:


Top 5 Female Characters!

I feel like the ladies I've picked should come as no surprise. I mention them constantly. I have very big crushes on them. Hell, I just want to be them. They're all vastly different but share a lot of key traits. They're all kick-ass, strong, smart, beautiful, stubborn, funny, loyal brave and passionate. And they've also all got one hell of a hot guy by their side. So I don't really think I need to go into details(gush) about each one. I think it's pretty self explanatory and they speak for themselves(this list is barely touching on my favourite fictional ladies. There's a massive amount of strong female characters throughout the fictional world).

5. Yelena from The Study Series
* I couldn't find any fan art. That's upsetting*

4. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter


3. Tris Prior from Divergent


2. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass


1. Claire Fraser from Outlander


Who are your favourite ladies?

Happy reading!

Brittany



4 comments:

  1. Love this list! I am listening to Outlander right now, I am struggling to get into it but I have heard amazing things
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite book/series ever! The first 100 pages or so are quite slow. Once you get past that you'll be flying through it. That's when stuff gets real. And you meet, Jamie. :)

      Delete
  2. Hermione & Celaena, of course! Love them, even though they made me totally mad sometimes!
    I still have to read about Yelena and Claire.
    And I liked Tris as well, but in Allegiant she annoyed me a bit :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Hermione and Celaeana would have made my list too! I LOVE THOSE GIRLS! Tris... don't even get me started. By the end of Allegiant I was happy to be rid of her, she got so annoying. Claire is a character I have yet to meet, but I am DYING too! I am ho[ing to get Outlander for Christmas :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete