Wednesday 21 May 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Books I Devoured

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.

This weeks topic is:

Top 5 Books I've Devoured!

There are plenty of books I've devoured. And I'm far to lazy to get that list down to only five. So I've picked the last five books that there was no way I was putting down. They were read it one sitting and probably made me extremely tired and grouchy at work the next day(or more so than usual).

5. Fire & Flood
Fire & Flood is a super fun and quick read. It's pretty action packed and I couldn't stop flipping the page. I needed to know what was going to happen in the game right than. There was no stopping me. I regret nothing.

4. White Hot Kiss
I could add any JLA book to this list. I finally read my first book of her's a few months ago and I have not stopped since. I think I've devoured at least ten of them so far. Mostly they've all been one sitting reads. Anyhow, White Hot Kiss has been my favourite to date and the one I got through the fastest. Roth has nothing to do with that at all. Nothing...

3. Maybe Someday
I'm a massive Hoover fan, so when my copy of Maybe Someday arrive I knew I was dropping everything to read it. I think I started it at around 10pm thinking I read for a hour or so. Yea, right. I kept doing the one more chapter thing and next thing you know it's 2am and I'm a hot mess. This book will easily be one of my favourite reads for 2014. It is beautiful, unique and emotional draining. Just perfect!

2. Nash
I've just recently binge read the Marked Men series(well the books out so far) and all four of them I ate up. But seeing as Nash is the latest one and my favourite so far it's getting the spot. Like a lot of new adult books the covers are cheesy or overly sexual and that can keep me away. Sure all the guys on the Marked Men books are hot but that's not going to make me pick up the book. Thankfully I had someone push me to start the series(thanks, Sam!). Now I'm obsessed with this group of intense guys and kick-ass girls.

1. Burn for Burn
I just finished this one last week. And man it was kind of intense. These girls are out for revenge and I just needed to know how and if they would pull off their plans. Burn for Burn is also pretty Mean Girls-esq. And I can't not eat up anything that reminds me of Mean Girls. Amirite?

What are some books you've recently devoured?

Happy reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment