Tuesday 14 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is:

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For!


10. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell


9. Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel

8. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

7. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

6. Salvage by Alexandra Duncan

5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

4. Alienated(Alienated #1) by Melissa Landers





All beautiful covers too!
2014 is promising some fantastic new titles. So needless to say that I'm excited for a billion releases this year. I seriously need to develop super fast reading powers like NOW!

Let me know your top 2014 debuts down below.

Happy reading!

Brittany



8 comments:

  1. Dear killer isn't on my list but I have seen it on quite a few and it sounds AMAZING!we have quite a few similar books on our lists :)


    http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.ie/2014/01/top-10-2014-debuts-im-excited-for.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! The crime/mystery genre isn't totally my thing. But I think this might be an exception. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow we share a lot of books :) I keep seeing Side Effects May Vary, maybe I should add it myself. :)
    I haven't read Dorothy's short novella but I will look it up :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make that list even longer. :)
      Definitely do. It was one of the best novella's I've read.

      Thanks Ula!

      Delete
  3. Great list, I've got a few of these on my list too! Love Letters & Side Effects both look so good, I can't wait for those two. There are so many great books coming out in 2014, I don't know how I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you manage to read all of these :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really just want to become a professional reader. Although that still wont kill my massive TBR. But it would help.

      Hope you are able to get through your list as well. :)

      Delete
  4. I've just finished Alienated, and it was amazing <3 Definitely one I'll be buying when it comes out.
    I'm super excited for Dear Killer & Love Letters to the Dead as well! They both sound fantastic!
    Great list, Brittany! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH that's fantastic to hear! I've been so excited for it. And it seems like it's living up to it's hype. Makes Brittany happy.
      So many fantastic sounding debuts this year. How are we going to deal? LOL!

      Delete