Monday 13 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap-Up

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a quick wrap-up from the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I sure as hell didn't do that great. Didn't read as much as I wanted to. Didn't do any challenges. And only stuck to one book from my TBR. Sooo...yea....turns out it was a very busy week. So I read about or even less than I usually would in a normal week. But at least I tried.
As for my TBR, I just ended up not being in the mood for most of the books I had picked. I finished one book and than got into a major contemp and NA reading mood. Which I'm actually still in.
Anyways, here are my stats for the week.

Read

The Destiny of Violet and Luke(The Coincidence #3) by Jessica Sorensen = 336 pages
This is What Happy Looks Like Jennifer E. Smith = 416 pages
Losing It(Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack = 288 pages
Keeping Her(Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack = 176 pages

Started

Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinis = 58(set aside)
The Collector(Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott = 180 pages(still reading)


Total Pages Read = 1454

So The Destiny of Violet and Luke and Not A Drop to Drink were the only ones on my TBR. I did start Not A Drop to Drink second. But it was so boring and I knew what was going to happen by the second page that I just couldn't force it. I'll try again at another time.

Let me know how you guys did down below!
Here's to more success the next time I try one of these. :)

Happy reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment