Wednesday 1 January 2014

December Wrap Up & January TBR



Happy New Year!
Alright, here are the last books I read of 2013. And I had a pretty good reading month. Read 15 books. Finished off a few series. Started a few series. Read a few review books(in 2014 I need to get on reading more!). Let's just get right into it. So here they all are.





Alex Ferguson My Autobiography by Sir Alex Ferguson 4*
Secret(Elemental #4) by Brigid Kemmerer 5*
Defy(Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson 3*
Lila and Ethan:Forever and Always(The Secret #4.5) by Jessica Sorensen 3*
Hopeless(Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover 5*
Finding Cinderella(Hopeless #2.5) by Colleen Hoover 4*
Taste of Darkness(Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder 5*
The Ask and the Answer(Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness 4*
So Silver Bright(Theatre Illuminata #3) by Lisa Mantchev 4*
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen 5*
The Hollow(The Hollow #1) by Jessica Verday 2*
Winter Town by Stephen Emond 3*
These Broken Stars(Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 5*
The Knife of Never Letting Go(Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness 4*
Angelfall(Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee 3*

So as you can see I read quite a few great books this month. But easily my favourite of the month was Secret by Brigid Kemmerer. God, I love this series so much. If you haven't picked it up, then what are you doing with your life?

As I always say, I'm not great with TBR's. But here are the physical books I want to read this month. I'll also be picking up a few review books and there are a bunch of new releases this month, some being part of series I've already started, so I'm sure I'll be picking up a few of those as well.


How was your December? Any books you can't wait to start this month?

Here's to a fantastic reading year in 2014!

Happy reading!

Brittany


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, looks like you had a fantastic reading month in December! I haven't started Brigid Kemmerer's Elements series yet... I KNOW! I will! I'll definitely read it this year.
    I spy some great books on your January TBR. I'm definitely going to be looking out for your reviews of The Assassin's Curse & Looking for Alaska!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete