Sunday 26 January 2014

Showcase Sunday #20

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 


Oh hey, another SS and another week I failed at posting reviews. I can definitely give my normal excuse of work. But it's true. Super busy there, which makes for long days staring at a computer. Which means I have even less desire to come home and stare at another computer. But I'm going to try and write a few posts today so I can just post them during the week. Stay away distractions!
On to the best part of the week, realizing, again, how big of a problem I have...

Purchased

Control(Control #1) by Lydia Kang
Poison(Tales from the Kingdom #1) by Sarah Pinborough
Evertrue(Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton

E-Books Purchased

Perfect Ruin(The Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Sweet Home(Sweet Home #1) by Tillie Cole
Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason
Jet(Marked Men #2) by Jay Crownover
Until You(Fall Away #1.5) by Penelope Douglas
Flat-Out Love(Flat-Out Love #1) by Jessica Park
Bliss(The Bliss Bakery #1) by Kathryn Littlewood

Netgalley

Saving Quinton(Nova #2) by Jessica Sorensen

Soooo look for another Sorensen review soon. Lol.
What did you guys get this week? Let me know below or link up your weekly haul.

Happy reading!

Brittany


3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I am super excited for Perfect Ruin, and Control, too, both look great. Bliss cover is so so pretty.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so awesome!! Oh I actually just started reading Everneath and love it so far! I can't wait to see what you think of this one!

    ReplyDelete