Sunday 5 January 2014

Showcase Sunday #17

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 

Happy New Year! First SS of 2014. So I definitely have to cut down on my book buying this year. I knew I had a lot of unread books that I own. But I did some rearranging of my shelves last night and discovered it's quite a bit more than I thought. A few weeks ago I did take about 50(most unread) off my shelves that I will be donating. But I'm still left with easily 150, if not more, waiting for me to still pick up. :/ So we'll see how I do this year. Here's to TBR reading! Oh an those Kindle daily deals are going to kill me. Honestly...


Purchased

The Golden Lily(Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Altered(Crewel World #2) by Gennifer Albin
The Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand
Rebel Spring(Falling Kingdoms #2) by Morgan Rhodes


E-Books Purchased

Wallbanger(Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
Bully(Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas
Ruin(Ruin #1) by Rachel Van Dyken
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Fortune's Pawn(Paradox #1) by Rachel Bach
Relativity by Cristin Bishara


Netgalley

And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
The Destiny of Violet and Luke(The Coincidence #3) by Jessica Sorensen


How about you guys? Any new and exciting books for the new year?

Happy reading!

Brittany

3 comments: