Sunday 10 August 2014

Showcase Sunday #47

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Do you guys judge me? I feel like I'm being judged. This crazy girl and her ridiculous amount of book acquiring. She'll never read them all. Her TBR must be massive. Well yes, probably not and yes. But whatever. I have a problem and I know it. At least this is a positive problem. At least I'm getting high on words. :D
This was a big week for releases. Since I already read Ugly Love Tuesday was for Opposition. Which of course I devoured. And went into a small hangover from. I also found Isla and the Happily Ever After out early. So I devoured that one as well. In fact, a few books I have this week I've already read. Great success! Far From You Samantha told me to buy. So I did. I finally caved and bought that beautiful cloth bound edition of The Hobbit. I have quite a few editions but I needed this one. In fact The Lord of the Rings will soon be my possession. I can't hold off any longer. A few books from the Book Depository showed up(still trying to get as many Strange Chemistry books as I can) and the others I wanted to I bought them. That's how it goes. Also, received The Dolls from HCC Frenzy. I'm extremely excited for it. It sounds kid of southern gothic.

Purchased
Isla and the Happily Ever After(Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
Rebel(Reboot #2) Amy Tintera
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
The Fire Wish(The Jinni Wars #1) by Amber Lough
Smart by Kim Slater
The ACB With Honora Lee by Kate Di Goldi
The Wizard's Promise(The Hanna Duology #1) by Cassandra Rose Clarke
The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

E-Books Purchased

Review
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan
Thanks to HCC Frenzy!

Netgalley

What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh....I just love all your covers this week! And haha! I think we all have a book hoarding problem... ;P No judging here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh great haul!! All these books look awesome!! I loved The 100, have you been watching The CW series? I've got Far From You too but still haven't gotten round to reading it yet, hope it's good!
    Enjoy all your reads :))

    Check out my SS here!

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week. I am thinking of trying The 100, mainly because I have been seeing that book EVERYWHERE and I am really intrigued. I LOVED Far From You, I thought that was such a brilliant book. I own the UK paperback but I really, really want that gorgeous hardback copy.

    ReplyDelete