Tuesday 24 June 2014

Road Trippin' July



So this is a thing that I'm doing next month with some blogger friends. A month or two ago I was talking with Samantha about how we've not read a lot of road trip books even though we love them. We were trying to think of some but couldn't come up with many. I went and did some research and found quite a few that sounded awesome. So than we were like let's read all the road trip books. And than Juhina mentioned she wanted to read some road trip books too. Of course I was like yes! So Road Trippin' July was born from that.
We decided to read a whole bunch of road trip books in July since road trip books are prime summer reading. It's just a small thing going on. But I have made a Goodreads group where we can discuss the books and fun things that come a long with road trips. There's no official reading list. Although Samantha and I are pretty much reading/re-reading the same books because that's how we roll.


Here's my planned Road Trippin' July TBR:




Like I said it's nothing big. But I hope you guys will come join the Goodreads group, read some(or all) the road trip books and than come discuss and have fun with us.

Happy reading!

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, I am excited for your reviews!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read #16things & Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and I really enjoyed both. Open Road Summer is on my current TBR and I plan to get to it very soon! I'm excited to see what you make of all of these, might be adding some to my TBR soon :)

    ReplyDelete