Tuesday 29 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books to Read if You Like Star Trek

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books to Read if you Like Star Trek!

10. 172 Hours on the Moon


9. These Broken Stars


8. The Lunar Chronicles


7. Avalon


6. Liberty


5. Tin Star


4. Lorien Legacies series


3. Sky Chasers trilogy


2. Chaos Walking trilogy


1. Across the Universe trilogy


Let me know if you have any others. And don't forget to link up your TTT below.

Happy reading!

Brittany

3 comments:

  1. I love Cinder! I thought the whole sci-fi, fairy tale retelling twist was pretty freakin awesome!
    Great list of books, I'm especially excited about The Knife of Never Letting Go. Just got it in the mail and looking forward to reading...SOON! Thanks for sharing xoxo
    Come by and check out my TTT @Book Hangovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new Star Trek fan and I need to add all of these to my list. Love the Across the Universe series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have read about half of these and the rest are on my TBR!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete