Sunday 3 November 2013

Showcase Sunday #8

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week. 

This week was a shorter work week for me. I took Friday off because I went to the Bon Jovi concert both Friday and last night! Needless to say, I have no voice. And have been in Bon Jovi heaven this weekend. For anybody that knows me, knows Brittany and Bon Jovi go hand in hand. They are my life. :) I usually go with my mom, but she couldn't go to the second show, so I brought a friend who's never been to one of their concerts. She had a blast and is now a fan.

Mom and me at the Friday show.                                  Heather and me at the Saturday show.


Purchased

Bang(Visions #2) by Lisa McMann
More Than This by Patrick Ness

Netgalley


Sea of Shadows(Age of Legends #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel and Marilyn Thomas
Falling Into Forever by Tammy Turner


How about you guys? Get anything good this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany




No comments:

Post a Comment