Sunday 17 May 2015

Showcase Sunday #80

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hello! It's the Victoria Day long weekend, so yes for a three day weekend. Plus it's gorgeous out. Annnddd Pitch Perfect 2 is out. I've, of course, seen that today.
There sure is  lot of books here. I really didn't think by doing this post every two weeks the books would pile up this much. #sorrynotsorry As far as the physical ones, I've at least read 80% of them. My finished copy(ies) of A Court of Thorns and Roses finally showed up. If you guys remember, it was my top read of 2014. I can re-read it now in finished form!!! 

Purchased
The Wrath and the Dawn(The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
The Fill-In boyfriend by Kasie West
The Girl At Midnight(The Girl At Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey
Overruled(The Legal Briefs #1) by Emma Chase

All Played Out(Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
A Court of Thorns and Roses(A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J Maas(Yes, I bought myself both the US and UK editions)

E-Books Purchased

Kindle Freebies


Review
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
**Thanks to Simon and Schuster Canada for sending this out**

Gifted
The Summer After You + Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
**Thanks so much to Raincoast for sending me a finished copy**

Netgalley


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I need to get my hands on A Court of Thorns and Roses & The Girl At Midnight. The Wrath and the Dawn also looks pretty interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I love the cutout cover of The Wrath and the Dawn and you got A Match Made on Main Street! I enjoyed that one and I hope you do too. Enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete