Wednesday 8 July 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Things On Your Bookshelves That Aren't Books

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.


I love to throw objects on my bookshelves. It's a good place to keep them as well as they're usually booked related. Anyways, here's a few of my favourite objects decorating my(messy) bookshelves.



Is it really a room without some Frozen?


Buzz's words if wisdom. 


I think a light up Vegas sign from Vegas(I didn't steal it. You stole it) is appropriately placed with my romances.


My new banner found a temporary home here. I plan to display it more predominately when I stop being lazy. 


The Scottish bag pipe playing bear Samantha sent me, of course found his home on my Outlander shelf. Where else could he feel more at home than there?


Do you guys have any cools knick knacks decorating your bookshelves?

Happy reading!

Brittany

4 comments:

  1. I want to own a pop vinyl so bad. Elsa and Anna looks awesome on your shelf! Unfortunately, my bookshelf literally has no space left for decorations. I'm having problems with shelf space so I did my best to utilize every available space I have. Still not enough :(

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light up Vegas sign and of course Anna and Elsa! I have a few things on my bookshelves but nothing nearly as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love them all! They're all so cool! Totally fits my aesthetic!

    Ben @ http://bensawyerblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the light up sign!!! I want some more pop toys, I only own a large Baymax one right now but have hundreds I want. But want smaller ones, the big ones are a little too large and take up far too much space on the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete