Sunday 5 July 2015

Showcase Sunday #84

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

So this week was shitty. It started off fine. Had a few days off for Canada Day. But than I came to work on Thursday to find out that they're closing my office. So as of August 1st I will be unemployed. Which would be cool if I didn't have bills to pay. Now I have to do the fun stuff like getting my resume together(which I haven't touched in like six years) so I can apply to the non-existent jobs out there. Yay... I guess this is really the push I need to get out of the travel industry. On to bigger and better things as they say.
Now seriously this should be my last big Showcase Sunday post for a very long time. Unless I already own it, can get it from my library or get it for review I will not be buying the books. There will be a few exceptions throughout the next few months. And I mean just a few. Anyhow, the rest of my Bookoutlet order showed up. Plus the four books(first four) that I ordered off the Book Depository showed up(I've read three of them already, so they don't really count). Samantha is her awesome self and sent me a book she got signed for me from the E. Lockhart event she went to. A few Kindle deal purchases. Annnnddd the most exciting package from Raincoast turned up. I'm super super excited for all three books. But Six of Crows, guys. Six of Crows!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! That will be devoured this coming week. I cannot wait! 

Purchased
Dream A Little Dream by Gionvanna Fletcher
Shadow Study(Soulfinders #1, Study #4) by Maria V Snyder
Obsession by Jennifer L Armentrout
Scorched(Frigid #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Forbidden(Forbidden #1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Old Man's War(Old Man's War #1) by John Scalzi
Blues Notes by Carrie Lofty
Arrest(Disarm #7) by June Gray

E-Books Purchased

Gifted
How to be Bad by E Lockhart, Lauren Myracle & Sarah Mlynowski
**Thanks so much to Samantha for sending me this**

For Review
First & Then by Emma Mills
Six of Crows(Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
**Thanks so much to Raincoast for sending me these amazing ARC's**

Netgalley


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment