Sunday 29 December 2013

Showcase Sunday #16

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

So Christmas SS, YAY! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season so far. Just been busy seeing family, friends and working. But I am excited to read the books I got for Christmas(which all but one of my physical books were gifts, thanks friends and family).


Purchased/Gifted

Taste of Darkness(Healer #3) by Maria V Snyder
Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Emerald Green(The Ruby Red Trilogy #3) by Kerstin Gier
Scorched(Scorched #1) by Mari Mancusi
Crash Into You(Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
All Our Yesterdays(All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill

E-Books Purchased
A lot of great books this week, I think. Taste of Darkness is definitely the one I'm most looking forward to. Thanks to Chapters for having it out a week early! I'll definitely be reading it before the year's out.

Hope Santa was good to you guys as well. Let me know down below.

Happy reading!

Brittany






2 comments:

  1. I see some pretty amazing books in your haul this week! Crash Into You & All Our Yesterdays are both amazing <3
    Wait For You is amazing as well. It's one of my favourite NA books so I hope you enjoy it :)
    I've heard SO many great things about Ten Tiny Breaths and Not A Drop to Drink so I hope they're good!
    Great haul, Brittany! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome gifts! I actually thought I was going to get some books but that's something I definitely didn't get this year lol But definitely interested to see what you think about Ten Tiny Breathes! I loved it. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete