Wednesday 20 August 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Worlds

Top 5 Wednesday is a meme started by Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey. Find the list of all the #T5WFamily here.

This weeks topic is:

Top 5 Worlds!

5. Theatre Illuminata

It's just so whimsical and quirky. I immediately needed to visit the theatre.

4. Kingdom of Goredd

Dragons! Dragons that can turn into humans! And Dragons!

3. Le Cirque des RĂªves

This circus is beyond magical. It's also mysterious and fascinating. Just awe inspiring. 

2. Narnia

Do I really need to say why? Meeting up with Prince Caspian wouldn't hurt either. Especially if he is actually Ben Barnes.

1. The Wizarding World

Obviously.

What are some of your favourite worlds?

Happy reading!

Brittany


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful covers! I want to find that copy of Narnia! It's stunning and definitely fits the feel of the book. The Night Circus cover has always grabbed me. Something about the starkness with the red. I've heard good things about it and it's on my TBR but to be honest I'd probably want to read it regardless just because of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only world I have visited in book form is Harry Potter. I have seen the Narnia movies though, if that counts ;) The Night Circus is one I really want to read, have heard a lot of brilliant things about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously HP! So right! I really need to start The Night Circus again, I just did not read it at the right time before!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete