Monday 25 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Wrap-Up

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team




Alright that's it. I actually did a lot better than predicted. Didn't totally stick to my TBR. But that doesn't really matter. I didn't really take part in any challenges. That really wasn't my intention. I just wanted to read more than I usually do in a week. In the end I read six books, got halfway through a seventh and finish off the last 100 pages or so of an audio book. In total that's 2150 pages. *pats self on back* Here's a break down of my days.

Monday
Books read: Beautiful Player and Beautiful Beginning
Pages read: 591
Total pages: 591

Tuesday
Books read: Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer(I know this wasn't on my TBR. But I got approved on Netgalley and there was no way I wasn't reading it right away)
Pages read: 432
Total: 1023

Wednesday
Books read: All Lined Up and finished The Madman's Daughter
Pages read: 405
Total: 1428

Thursday
Books read: Started The Summer I Turned Pretty
Pages read: 53
Total: 1481
It was a pretty busy day at work. So I watched a few shows when I got home and crashed. I was way to tired to read.

Friday
Books read: Finished The Summer I Turned Pretty
Pages read: 223
Total: 1704

Saturday
Books read: Sweet Filthy Boy
Pages read: 352
Total: 2056

Sunday
Books read: Started The Probability of Violet and Luke
Pages read: 94
Total: 2150

I look forward to the next Bout of Books. How did you guys do?

Happy reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment