Sunday 13 July 2014

Showcase Sunday #43

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hey guys! How was your week? I'm really late at writing/posting this. Just getting ready to watch the World Cup final. I can't believe it is over. It's already been a month. And now what am I going to do with my time? You don't hear me say this ofter, but C'MON GERMANY!
I had two pre-orders come in this week. Plus my order for the collector's edition of Fangirl arrived. Yes it is my second copy, but #Samanthamademebuyit. And yes that is also my forth copy of Outlander. I had to buy it because of Jamie/Sam. Obviously. Just a month until the show airs. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I finally picked up Since You've Been Gone. I went into the bookstore and clearly couldn't come out empty handed.

Purchased

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Outlander(Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon

Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

E-books Purchased


What you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany




 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I need that edition of Fangirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boomerang, landline and since youve been gone?? You picked up some awesome books this week! and you must have been pretty excited about the world cup ;)

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Landline :) Really enjoyed that book, although Eleanor and Park is still very much my favorite. Great haul! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete