Sunday 6 July 2014

Showcase Sunday #42

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hey friends. Sorry I missed last week. Just a busy day and not much to show off. So that just means more awesome books piled up. I only had a three day work week, so that was most excellent. I wish every week was like that....It was Canada Day "long weekend". So I spent my time hanging around, enjoying the sun and of course getting some reading done.
Book wise, I had to pick up the Collector's Edition of Eleanor and Park. I already own the original hardcover, but it's so beautiful and I couldn't resist. Plus #Juhinamdemebuyit I also had two pre-orders I'm super excited for. I've already devoured On the Fence and will be picking up Sinner soon since I really loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy. I finally got around to picking up Unite Me. I read the novella's back at the beginning of the year, just as e-books. I've heard fantastic things about Samantha Young and I found On Dublin Street super cheap, so grabbed it. And isn't the hardcover of Trouble gorgeous? I've been eyeing that book for forever but I was waiting to see what the NA cover would look like. And thankfully I waited. I also picked up a few Kindle deals. And most exciting, I was recently added to Simon and Schuster's blogger review list and got my first review book from them(look for the review up tomorrow).

Purchased
Eleanor and Park: Collector's Edition by Rainbow Rowell
Trouble by Non Pratt
Sinner(The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater
On the Fence by Kasie West
On Dublin Street(Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young
Unite Me(Shatter Me #1.5 & #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi

E-Books Purchased

Review
Thanks to S&S Canada!

What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany




5 comments:

  1. I want to read Eleanor and Park. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor and Park attracts me as well - enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul :)
    I have Trouble to read too, hope it's as good as I've heard!
    Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek I've ordered Sinner and it's hopefully on it's way now! Loved that series! Awesome haul.

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a great haul this week. I have seen a ton of people excited for Sinner this week, I still haven't started that series. I recently read and loved On the Fence. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete