Sunday 11 January 2015

Showcase Sunday #68

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Soooo...As you might be seeing, I did a thing. Re-designed the blog. I like it. Looks cleaner and less juvenile. I will admit that there were things I was trying to do, but I don't know anything about website design and such. So until I take the time to learn it and tweak a few things, I'm happy enough.
My Boxing Day Book Outlet order came in. Of course I'm excited with the books. But I'm disappointed with how dirty and beat up looking most of them were. Especially Fallout. I will be getting them to send out a new copy of that one. But pricing was fantastic. With shipping, each book was just over $4. Both the e-books I had pre-ordered and I devoured them as soon as they arrived on my Kindle. Netgalley made me big smile type happy when I got The Start of Me and You. It's not out until early spring, but I couldn't wait. It's been read. I absolutely loved it. Perfection. Not like I was expecting anything less. And I've been hearing great early buzz for A Sunlit Night


Purchased

Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes
Crank(Crank #1) by Ellen Hopkins
Fallout(Crank #3) by Ellen Hopkins
Changeling(Order of Darkness #1) by Philippa Gregory
Gasp(Visions #3) by Lisa McMann
Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
The Treatment(The Program #2) by Suzanne Young
Something Real by Heather Demetrios

E-Books Purchased

Netgalley


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

3 comments:

  1. Love your new look! That's disappointing about the books. I hope they get a new copy out to you soon without issue. I found a used book I desperately wanted on Amazon but when it got here it smelled so badly of smoke I had to leave it in the garage for about 2 weeks. That made it mildly bearable but I did end up having to get a new copy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design! When I first completely re-done my blog I spent from 10pm to 6am doing it. It takes forever to find everything that you want and to actually get it right.
    Oooh, I spy Faking Normal! It's a fantastic book. I've heard a lot of great things about Changeling and Something Real. I'm so jealous that you got The Start of Me and You!! The release date better hurry up so I can fangirl with you :D
    I still need to start the Cocktail series, which I will do this year!
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I love the new blog design, whenever I need to know something for blog design I always google or go to Pinterest to find tutorials
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete