Sunday 1 November 2015

Showcase Sunday #91

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.


Been a while since I posted one of these. So prepare for a bunch of books; bunch of new releases(I've read a good bunch of these too). How's everyone doing? I'm not technically unemployed anymore. I'm working part-time seasonal at my local Chapters. I spend a lot of time in there already, so now they're just paying me to actually be there. It's cool. Gets me out of the house a few hours a week until the new year.
A few weeks ago I went to Fierce Reads Takes TO; which included four lovely authors; Leila Sales, Josephine Angelini, Emma Mills and Leigh Bardugo. I had all four on the blog just before their tour stop here so it was fun to talk the them and them in return remember my blog. I'll post a few photos first than on to the haul.

Firece Read Takes TO

The authors

Giselle, me and Leigh Bardugo

The pile of signed books

Purchased

First & Then by Emma Mills
Six of Crows(Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo

Trial by Fire(Worldwalker Trilogy #1) by Josephine Angelini
Lumberjanes Vol 2 by Noelle Stevenson

Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Illuminae(The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Nuts(Hudson Valley #1) by Alice Clayton

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

E-Books Purchased

For Review

The Anatomical Shape of A Heart by Jenn Bennett
**Thanks to Raincoast for sending this my way**

Gifted

Alive by Chandler Baker
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
**Thanks to Giselle @ Booknerd Canada for passing these on**

Won

Madly(Potion #1) by Amy Alward
**Thanks to S&S Canada for sending my a finished signed edition**


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment