Sunday 17 January 2016

Showcase Sunday #96

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.


Hola! How's it going? I absolutely love how not terribly winter like our winter is going. I hate winter but if I'm going to experience a winter than I'll take this one. Not awfully cold and not too much snow.
Got a hell of a lot of books this week. Mostly I was taking advantage of my discount at work a few more times before I no longer had it(sadly that day has come). I also grabbed a few books I've read and really needed physical copies of(the first four books); because that's how I do things. Has anyone watched The Expanse on SyFy? I really want to, but gotta read the book first. So I grabbed the box set of the first three books well my PVR helps me out on the TV side. I also am really trying to branch out with my reading this, so I grabbed a few James Rollins books because they sound like super cool page turners. Anyone read a Rollins book?


Purchased
Him(Him #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
Built(Saints of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover
Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer

Amazonia by James Rollins
Ice Hunt by James Rollins
Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor
First Touch by Laurelin Paige
Then and Always by Dani Atkins

The Expanse #1, 2 & 3 by James S.A. Corey

E-Books Purchased

Kindle Freebies

Netgalley

For Review

**Thanks to the author, Helena Hunting for sending this my way**

Grabbed this from work and I'm so excited. I feel like I've been waiting years for this volume.


What did you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to hear what you think of Truthwitch. I am excited to read it but I have heard that it is a little slow with intense world-building, so I am not sure how I feel about that!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
    Enter my Ultimate Scavenger Hunt Giveaway

    ReplyDelete