Sunday 28 September 2014

Showcase Sunday #54

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme held by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It allows fellow bloggers to show off any books or bookish things they've compiled over the week.

Hey, friends. How goes it? My blogging sucked this week. I have excuses but really I was busy and just didn't feel like writing any reviews or posts. My reading this month has sucked(meaning I've hardly read anything-for my standards anyhow) which has meant getting behind of my review books and when I scheduled certain reviews. It's left me anxious, but it is what it is and I'm not going to make myself read something I'm not feeling. In the end it wouldn't be fair to the book. My plan is to get some reviews and memes written today. That is the plan, we'll see how it goes.
Of course I have new books this week. The most exciting being Stay With Me. More JLA! Which I devoured in 2.5 seconds. I also picked up and devoured the Clipped Wings series. A definite new fave and hidden gem. I definitely recommend for NA and romance fans.

Purchased

amazon.ca
Stay With Me(Wait For You #3) by J.Lynn: I don't think this needs explaining. JLA announces a new book, Brittany pre-orders it.
Her Dark Curiosity(The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd: Recently read and loved The Madman's Daughter, so of course I need to continue the series. Which I'll do next month.
Clipped Wings(Clipped Wings #1) by Helena Hunting: Saw this mentioned somewhere and thought it sounded like my type of book. And man was it ever. Love it!

chapters.ca
Inked Armor(Clipped Wings #2) by Helena Hunting: Ate up Clipped Wings so I ran over to Chapters to pick up this, the sequel. Than proceeded to eat this up.
Lirael(Abhorsen #2) by Garth Nix: Still need to read Sabriel. Whoops.

E-Books Purchased


What you guys get this week?

Happy reading!

Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment